A package deal is one that includes your flight, accommodation and transfer to hotel costs. All major holiday companies now offer such deals to Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The cost of your package will be dependant on a number of variables. The time of year that you choose to book, duration of stay, the class of flight, and the class of hotel will all factor into the final price.
Intense heat during the summer months mean that the peak seasons for travel to the Emirates are during December and January. These months, along with school holidays are the most popular (and therefore most expensive) times to book. The months of November through to April are generally warm without being stifling.
- The lowest rates are usually for from Monday through Thursday.
- Remember a provider’s sale rates aren’t always the lowest available prices; always shop around to get the best deal.
- Always check to see if airfare taxes and fees are included in the quote from the provider. Usually they are, but if not, be aware that the final price will be much higher.
- If the lowest cost if your top priority, avoid December and January bookings as these are the peak months for travel to the Emirates.
- When you find a deal you are happy with, book quickly. If you wait too long, the deal may not be available when you return.
- Consider your transportation from the airport to the hotel. Airport transfers may be included in a package, but if they are not, factor in the extra cost.
- Some providers offer optional tours for an added cost. These pre booked tours are convenient, but do some research to make sure they’re worth the charge.